This machine came into the picture in mid-2017 and got popularity since then. Schwinn is one of the most reputable, and Crewmaster is their first rowing machine. In this article, we will present to you all the essential aspects of this machine including positives and negatives.
It is a magnetic power and produces minimal sound. The Machine has the sturdy build quality and competes with some of the commercial rowers though when it comes to price; it is a bit cheaper than them. If You are interested in Water Rowing Machine, then don’t forget to read this article.
Below are some of the critical features of the machine that you have to take a look at.
- The machine comes with multiple resistance levels that give you options to choose what suits you the best.
- It has a large LCD Display so that you can easily monitor your performance while rowing.
- It is compatible with a heart rate sensor(telemetric), and that gives you a better understanding of your body.
- LCD Display shows a lot of data that includes track time, distance, stroke count, calories burnt, recovery and pulse.
- It has a well-padded seat ergonomically decide that allows you to row for a long time.
- It has a very long rail that allows tall people to workout comfortably.
- It can withhold up to 300 pounds user weight and compact in storage because of its folding ability.
- Assembled dimensions: 93.1inches(L) x 21.1inches(W) x 37.1inches(H)
- Assembled weight: 90 lbs
- Supported weight: 300 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Resistance: Magnetic, ten levels
- Exercise meter: Time, count, total count, distance, calories, RPM, heart rate
- Warranty: Frame 10 years / Parts 3 years / Labor 1 year
It has a steel frame, and magnetic resistance can be changed to 10 levels. It comes with ten years frame warranty and three years parts warranty. It is a mid-range rower and worth its price. I would highly recommend going through the Amazon reviews so that you can make sure that you are buying the right piece of equipment.