This brand has been into existence for quitesome time now and how exceptionally they perform comes as no surprise. NordicTrack treadmills come in a range of traditional and incline trainer treadmills that one can choose from.
Under traditional treadmills offered by the brand, you get three different types – the entry-level T Series, higher spec Commercial Series and Commercial Incline Treadmill Series.
No matter what kind of model you choose from these traditional treadmills, you aren’t compromising on the build quality and user comfort. They are sturdy and durable. Certain specifications of these traditional treadmills that you might be interested in knowing are –
- Horsepower range: 2.5 to 4.25
- Comfortable cushioning that ensures longer life.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- The treadmills have an in-built application, called iFit app. There are a range of programmed workouts that you can choose from.
- They come with wide tracks.
- These treadmills can be folded easily.
- Most of the models have a warranty period of 10 years on the frame, 2 years on parts and 1 year on labour.
- You get an inclination of up to 12% in case of T series models and a range of -3 to 15% for commercial models.
- A screen size of 10 inches to 22 inches is what you can find in different traditional treadmill models.
INCLINE TRAINER TREADMILLS
If looking for an intense workout, then going for treadmills that offer inclination is possibly the best solution. Most of the fitness enthusiasts opt for these kind of treadmills. Just like the traditional treadmills, these are also equipped with iFit app. The screen size is in the range of 10 to 32 inches depending on the model. Also, you get motors that are in the range of 3.75 horsepower to 4.25.
If you have a desk job and working out isn’t happening as a result of the same, then there’s probably no better alternative available than a desk treadmill. You can do your job and continue working out as well. These are designed keeping in mind the long working hours that you have. You get to know your workout statistics as well. The motor incorporated is a self-cooling one, considering the long working hours it might be engaged for. Additionally, these treadmills are easily foldable, are smooth and quiet while operating and have an in-built iFit app as well.
Watch the Video till End
JTX is yet another brand that you can rely on to achieve your fitness goals faster. They assure the users of a friendly and a trained team who’d be right there whenever you need. Here’s everything that you need to know about the treadmills that they offer.
- You get a range of treadmills to choose from under this brand. If you are looking for a commercial treadmill, they have it; a professional one? An electric one? Small, medium, large – they’ve got you covered with each and every variety.
- The running area is wide enough to give you a wonderful running experience.
- Some models allow you to enjoy inclined running as well. Up to 15% inclination is what you can expect from most of the models.
- Speed is for sure the most critical aspects when it comes to treadmills. JTX treadmills allow the users to choose running at different speeds as per convenience up to a maximum speed of 20 kph.
- These treadmills equipped with an advanced computer display. Here, you can keep a track of all the key statistics like time, pulse, speed, incline, distance and calories burnt, etc.
- Some models allow you to monitor heart rate.
- Most of the models have transport wheels.
- There are models that come with safety features as well – safety key for emergency stopping
- Horsepower range: 2 to 4 (in most cases)
Watch the Video till End
All the Sprint treadmills are strong, functional, durable and easy to use. There is something for everyone (beginner, intermediate level or an expert). One can choose as per requirement. Also, NordicTrack is a great brand offering decent treadmills with good features that suit the users of all types. Choose the one that you think fits your budget, because performance wise both are equally good.
Frequency asked questions
- Are treadmills noisy?
Well, a good quality treadmill shouldn’t be noisy to the extent that it disturbs everyone around. This is because a good quality treadmill is equipped with a powerful and a quiet motor.
- Is it possible to play music on treadmills?
Well, not all treadmills allow this feature of supporting music / AUX cable. But, there are quite a good number of treadmills that let you enjoy music while working out.
- Do treadmills require assembly?
Most of the treadmills are partially assembled when shipped. So, on receiving them, you’ll have to do the remaining assembly. Though this is easy and doesn’t require a professional to help you do this, you can always refer the user manual that comes along with the machine to complete the whole assembly.
- What’s the purpose of a treadmill lubricant?
The sole purpose of a treadmill lubricant is to stop friction against the belt and the board.